The Value Proposition of Entrepreneurs
Some organizations see the enterprising and creative spirit as the innovation that drives the company forward while other organizations see it as a disruptive force that does not wish to conform with the systems have already been proved they work.
I actually believe that the enterprising crocodile brings much to the team and therefore I thought I would list a few of the strengths I see:
- Your very strong competitive spirit.
- Your positive belief that you can control your own destiny.
- Your high level of drive and energy.
- Your self-confidence that enables you to take risks.
- Your ability to motivate others you work with and get everyone to focus on high but realistically achievable goals for the team.
- Your broad understanding the internal and external environment and the ability to keep the long-term vision in mind while managing the details.
- Your ability to visualize the steps necessary to carry the project from an idea to an actualization.
Using the enterprising skill accurately usually means getting crocodiles involved with projects that are more growth-oriented, permit innovation and allow the entrepreneurial creative problem solving spirit to shine through.